Soil and Ecological Zoning of the Osa River Basin Territory (the Top Angara Region)
1. Butyrin M.V., etc. The agrochemical characteristic of soils of agricultural grounds and the recommendation about use of fertilizers in MO “Ust-Altan” of Osinsky district of the Irkutsk region. Moscow, Nauka, 2009. 27 p.
2. Agrochemical methods of a research of soils. Moscow, Science, 1975. 656 p.
3. Arinushkina E.V. Guide to the chemical analysis of soils. Moscow, Publishing house Moscow State Unibersity, 1970. 487 p.
4. Atlas of the Irkutsk region / Antipov A.N. (ed.). Moscow, Irkutsk, Institute of geography of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science. Roskartografiya, 2004.
5. Grebenshchikova V.I., Lustenberg E.E., Kitayev N.A., Lomonosov I.S. Geochemistry of the environment of Baikal region (Baikal geoecological ground). Novosibirsk, Geo, 2008. 234 p.
6. The Approximately Admissible Concentration (AAC) of chemicals in the soil. [Hygienic standards of GN 184.108.40.2062-06], 2006. 4 p. (in Russian).
7. The Threshold Limit Values (TLV) of chemicals in the soil. [Hygienic standards of GN 220.127.116.111-06], 2006. 8 p. (in Russian).
8. Antipov A.N., Kravchenko V.V., Semenov Yu.M., etc. Guide to landscape planning. Vol. 2. Methodical recommendations about landscape planning. Moscow, State center of ecological programs, 2001. 73 p.
9. Shishov L.L., Tonkonogov V.D., Lebedeva I.I., Gerasimova M.I. Classification and diagnostics of soils of Russia. Smolensk, Oykumena, 2004. 342 p.
10. Lopatina D. N. Mapping and spatial distribution of the natural and agrogenno-transformed soils of the Osa river basin (Irkutsk region). [Geodesy and Cartography], 2017, N 3, p. 40-46 (in Russian).