The Application of the Ecosystem Approach to Tourism Development within the Limits of Scientific-Training Ground «Sarma» on the Shore of Lake Baikal
1. Abalakov A.D., Drokov D.D., Pankeeva N.S. Organization of the Scientific-Training Ground “Sarma” in Lake Baikal Region [Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series “Earth Sciences”], 2012, no 2, pp. 3-18 (in Russian).
2. Mekush G.E., Ushakova E.O. Assessment of value ecosystem services for the development tourism and recreation [Vestnik of SSUGT], 2016, vol. 1 (33), pp. 200-209 (in Russian).
3. Tishkov A.A. Ecosystem services of landscapes as one of the main strategic resources of Russia. Strategic resources and conditions for sustainable development of the Russian Federation and its regions. Moscow, Institute of Geography RAS. 2014, pp. 70-89 (in Russian).
4. Ecosystem services of terrestrial ecosystems of Russia: the first steps. Status Quo Report. Moscow, Wildlife Conservation Center, 2013. 45 p.
5. Daniela T.C., Muharb A., Arnbergerb A. Contributions of cultural services to the ecosystem services agenda, 2012. Available at: http://esanalysis. colmex.mx/Sorted%20Papers/2012/2012%20AUT%20CAN%20CHE% 20FRA%20GBR% 20NLD%20SWE%20UKR%20USA%20-3F%20Social.pdf
6. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. Available at: http://www.millenniumassessment.org/en/index.html.
7. The Economics of Ecosystems &Biodiversity.;Available at: http://www.teebweb.org.