Analysis of the Impact of Engineering and Geological Factors on the Stability of Tataurovsky Brown Coal Deposit Pit Walls
Issues of the sustainability of career slopes Tataurovsky lignite deposit, based on the organization of instrumental control of pit walls and slopes in conjunction with the engineering-geological and hydrogeological studies are considered. The geological, hydrogeological, permafrost and technological conditions of thedeposit are analyzed.The main features of Tataurovsky deposit are its complex hydrogeological conditions, high hydrodynamic connection with the underflow water of Ingoda river, and the presence in the insular permafrost cut with capacity from 1 to 80 m.On the deposit, are two of geological and genetic complex, different in conditions of formation, composition and geotechnical properties: complex of Quaternary alluvium and Cretaceous complex deposition.It was found that the reasons for the development of active deformation in the pit sides and dumps is to reduce the angle of internal friction and cohesion value due to moisture rocks.The recommendations for the achievement of stability of miningparameters of coal pit, which consist in: observance of technological parameters, safety berms sizes, heights and ledges dumps tiers, as well as the angles of the slope of pit walls performing of complex drainage measures to avoid the deposit water inginfluence on the stability of pits and dumps internal constant monitoring of the state of the slopes, sides and tiers.
1. Belyakov A.E. Inzhenerno-fizicheskie metody povysheniya ehffektivnosti otkrytoj razrabotki mestorozhdenij v slozhnyh gidrogeologicheskih usloviyah yuga kriolitozony: Na primere ugol'nyh mestorozhdenij yuga Zabajkal'ya (Engineering and physical methods to improve the effectiveness of the open mining in complex hydrogeological conditions of the south cryolithozone: On the example, south coal deposits of Trans-baikalia). Chita, 2000. 25 p.
2. Verkhoturov A.G., Razmahnina I.B. Engineering and geological problems of the development of Transbaikalia coal deposits [Inzhenerno-geologicheskie problemy osvoeniya ugol'nyh mestorozhdenij Zabajkal'skogo kraya]. Transbaikal State University Journal, 2015, no 8, pp. 4-11.
3. Verkhoturov A.G., Sidorova G.P. Permafrost conditions of coal mining of Trans-baikalia [Geokriologicheskie usloviya razrabotki ugol'nyh mestorozhdenij Zabajkal'ya]. Materialy IV mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. 8–9 aprelya 2010. Chita, 2011, pp. 248-252.
4. Instrukciya po nablyudeniyam za deformaciyami bortov, otkosov ustupov i otvalov na kar'erah i razrabotke meropriyatij po obespecheniyu ih ustojchivosti (Instruction for observations over deformations boards, benches and slopes of dumps in the quarries and the development of measures to ensure their sustainability). Research Institute of Mining Geomechanics and Mine Surveying, 1971. 188 p.
5. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po raschetu ustojchivosti i nesushchej sposobnosti otvalov (Guidelines for the calculation of the stability and the bearing capacity of piles). Research Institute of Mining Geomechanics and Mine Surveying, 1987. 186 p.
6. Gerasimenko G.P., Korolev V.F., Portnov A.G. Otchet o geologorazvedochnyh rabotah na Tataurovskom burougol'nom mestorozhdenii (Report of the exploration work on the Tataurovsky brown coal deposit). Chita, 1966. 230 p.
7. Tomakov P.I., Mankevich V.V. Otkrytaya razrabotka ugol'nyh i rudnyh mestorozhdenij (Open development of coal and ore deposits). MSMU, 2000. 611 p.
8. Ugol'naya baza Rossii. Tom IV: Ugol'nye bassejny i mestorozhdeniya Vostochnoj Sibiri (Tungusskiij, Tajmyrskij bassejny, mestorozhdeniya Zabajkal'ya) (Coal Russian base. Vol IV: The coal basins and deposits in Eastern Siberia (Tunguska, Taimyr coal basins, mine Transbaikal). CJSC «Geoinformmark», 2001. 493 p.
9. Shesternev D. M., Verkhoturov A. G. Gorno-geologicheskaya sreda mestorozhdenij poleznyh iskopaemyh Zabajkal'ya v usloviyah izmeneniya klimata (Mining and geological environment of mineral deposits of Transbaikalia in a changing climate). Chita, 2014. 227 p.
10. Shchadov V.M. Otkrytaya razrabotka slozhnostrukturnyh ugol'nyh mestorozhdenij Vostochnoj Sibiri i Dal'nego Vostoka (The open development of complex coal deposits in the Eastern Siberia and the Far East). Publishing house of the Moscow Mining University, 2004. 298 p.
11. Jeffrey L. The impact of geotechnical factors on the secondary extraction of coal in the Witbank and Northern Highveld Coalfields, specifically related to safety. Final Project Report, 2002. Available: // http: www.mhsc.org.za/.
12. Sylvie O., Tim B., Jurgen S. Implication of the permafrost on hydrogeological conditions and on mine environment controls: case of the Amaan Coking Coal Project in north – eastern Russia. SRK Consulting, 2013. Available // http:www.srk.ru.com/.