Investigation of the Influence of Meteorological Factors on the Occurrence and Spread of Forest Fires in the Irkutsk Region
1. Zdreeva M.Y., Vinogradova M.V. Medium-term forecast of fire danger in forests according to meteorological conditions [Meteorology and hydrology], 2009, vol. 1, pp. 16-26 (in Russian).
2. Forests of the Baikal basin (condition, use and protection). Krasnoyarsk, Institute of Forest. V.N. Sukachev, SB RAS, 2008, 245 p.
3. Malevsky-Malevich S.P., Molkentin E.K., Nadezhina E.D. et al. To the assessment of changes in the fire-dangerous situation in the forests of Russia with the expected warming of the climate in the 21st century [Meteorology and Hydrology], 2005, vol. 3, pp. 36-44 (in Russian).
4. Mokhov I.I. Action as an integral characteristic of climatic structures: Estimates for atmospheric blocking [Dokl. RAS], 2006, vol. 409 (3), pp. 403-406 (in Russian).
5. Nesterov V.G., Gritsenko M.V., Shabunina Т.А. The use of dew-point temperature in calculating the rate of forest fire [Meteorology and Hydrology], 1968, vol. 9, pp. 102-104 (in Russian).
6. Panina O.Y. Investigation of the influence of forest fires on broad-leaved forest soils (on the example of the Jewish Autonomous Region) [Regional Problems], 2010, vol. 13 (1), pp. 67-70 (in Russian).
7. Shevtsov E.G., Sukhinin A.I., Ponomarev E.I. Investigation of the influence of weather conditions on the occurrence of fires from thunderstorms [Coniferous Boreal Zone], 2008, vol. 25 (1–2), pp. 47-50 (in Russian).
8. Bouguenaya N., Benyahia M., Bouzidi M. Synopsis of Fire’s Forest in the Province of Sidi Bel Abbes. Analysis and Cartography [Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology], 2013, vol. 3, pp. 745-750 (in Russian).
9. Change of fire frequency in the eastern Canadian boreal forests during the Holocene: does vegetation composition or climate trigger fire regime? / C. G. Carcaillet, Bovio, A. Quaglino, A. Nosenzo [Journal of Ecology], 2001, vol. 89, pp. 930-946 (in Russian).
10. Ward D.E., Hardy C. Smoke emissions from wildland fires [Environment International], 1991, vol. 17 (2–3), pp. 117-134 (in Russian).